lundi 5 avril 2010

The Long Winter - Extr n.12

Jingling snowflakes
music letters
falling down a november night.
They kept rolling the air of December and January and February
love calendar by winter shorted
never warmed enough to melt the season.

I still play records of conversations
while I'm walking in lighter coat
on the same steps passing by and over although...
like little pieces of frozen music
I can feel them sharpening in my hands

I play those words and what I know
of your heart so dear to mine
I played them from pentagrammed leafs
and they echoed an entire soul
as if I could sink into your many worlds.

this pleasant trip were you is me
slips down to my throath sweet and thick
and breaks the boundaries of my physiology
melting blood and electricity straight to
the embodied mind.

flying flying on my wings
playing
playing loud and sound

fortunately, music is everywhere.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire