samedi 10 avril 2010

Indigo Song

I lay on pages of drafts
on flowers of ink
and I lay and I lay with nothing else to say
embedded into a circular thought
slippering through your finger they're like notes
this indigo morning sees you around
into your eyes a faithful hesitation
a very simple smile

and I lay in your hands through your fingers full of notes
and I lay on my drafts with nothing else to loose
as was said so was done
a long winter walk just to shake our souls, lonelyness
keep me away from regrets
drowned by the heat of a mortal coil.
I've been driven by so many of his fears
but I'm here, and I'm here to play
all the words you've been clustering from my pieces of sound
I've been hunting from silence
shining and glittering are my steps into the early morning
my favourite light, hardly born, between day and night.

I lay on pages of drafts
on flowers of ink
and I lay and I lay with nothing else to say.
I was driven by so many of my fears
but I'm here, and I'm here to play this game...
All those indigo notes collected from silence.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire